TEG1105P-4-63W is a 5-port Gigabit unmanaged switch that requires no configuration and provides 4 PoE Gigabit POE ports. It can automatically detect and supply power to all IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
Enabling VLAN Mode” – when VLAN isolation is enabled.Port 1-4 will be isolated respectively but can communicate with the Uplink port. In this situation, that the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network to where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
|Specifications||– Standards & Protocol: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at
– Port Description: 5x 10/100Mbps auto negotiation ports, port1 to port4 support IEEE802.3 at/af standard
– Power: DC Input, 51v/1.25A
– Power consumption: 2 W max with no PD connected, 63 W with 58 PD connected
– Maximum PoE Output power: 58W
– Operating Temperature: 0℃～ 45 ℃