TEF1105P-4-63W is a 5-port 10/100Mbps unmanaged switch that requires no configuration and provides 4 PoE ports. It can automatically detect and supply power to all IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
Enabling “Ethernet Extend Mode” makes Ports 1-4 negotiate to 10M full-deplex rate and isolated from each, but all communicate with the Uplink port. In this mode, the transmission distance can be up to 250m. In this situation, that the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network to where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
|Specifications||– Standards & Protocol: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at
– Port Description: 5x 10/100Mbps auto negotiation ports, port1 to port4 support IEEE802.3 at/af standard
– Network Media: 10BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (≤250m) ; 100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (≤150m)
– Power: DC Input, 51v/1.25A
– Power consumption: 2 W max with no PD connected, 63 W with 58 PD connected
– Maximum PoE Output power: 58W
– Operating Temperature: 0℃～ 45 ℃